You can view the following information in the RDC report.
- Amount of money deposited
- Number of active users
- Percentage of total users who are enrolled in RDC
- Average deposit amount
- Average per day
- Average per active user
- Total number of people pending approval for RDC
- Total number of people approved for RDC
- Total number of people rejected for RDC
- Total number of people not enrolled in RDC
- List of users pending approval for RDC
- List of users approved for RDC
- List of users rejected for RDC
- List of users not enrolled in RDC
The reports provided in Banno Reports are for informational purposes only, and may differ slightly from the information on your billing statements. Banno Reports reflects accurate data about user activity in a given time range. However, because your financial institution's contract may define billable user activity according to other criteria, these numbers are not an accurate predictor of how many users you will be billed for.
For any questions about billing or other information, you can open a case on the For Clients site.