Enrolling in Zelle® (SilverLake only)
Your financial institution must have SilverLake and a contract with JHA PayCenter to use Zelle®.
Before using Zelle®, end users must first enroll using the following steps.
- From the dashboard or the main menu, select Send money with Zelle.
- Select Get started when the Zelle® welcome screen appears.
- When the Terms & conditions screen appears, select Accept & continue.
Select the email or mobile number you wish to use as a token that is used by other Zelle® users to send money to you and to request money
If the email or phone number that appears from the bank profile are not desired, select + Add a new mobile number or email to enter a different one.Note: If a number or email has a pending transaction, that information appears in a message below it. You can select Yes, enroll this email or Yes, enroll this phone number to choose it to enroll with.
- When the list of eligible accounts appears, select a primary account to be used as the default account that money will be sent to and paid from.
A verification code is sent to the end user in an email or a text, depending on the method of enrollment chosen (phone number or email).
- On the Validate information screen, enter the verification code that was sent to your email or phone number via SMS, and then select Verify.
- Upon successful validation of the code, the success screen appears to confirm the end user's enrollment.
- Select Send or request money to begin using Zelle®, or select View pending requests if there are any.