Reviewing campaign performance
Understand how users interact with your various campaigns by reviewing performance data.
- Select Campaigns in the Marketing navigation.
- Select Your website or Digital banking.
Select an existing campaign by selecting the campaign name.
Tip: Use the Search box to find a campaign using text from the campaign's name, keywords, or description.
A graph detailing campaign performance populates. Criteria can be adjusted, based on the data you want to review.
- Date range
- By default, Marketing shows the last 30 days of activity. Adjust this range by clicking the date range in the upper right-hand corner and selecting the desired range.
- Select a property to determine the type of data shown.
- Impressions: the number of times an ad was served.
- Clicks: the number of times an ad was clicked.
- Clickthrough rate: the aggregate view of how ads and campaigns are performing, determined by the number of ad clicks divided by the number of ad impressions.
- Select the timeframe you want to view by hour, day, week, or month.