The dashboard performance graph provides an overview of the highest level of reporting within Marketing, allowing you to review campaign and ad performance across the board.
Criteria can be adjusted, based on the data you are looking to review.
- Date range
- By default, Marketing shows the last 30 days of activity. Adjust this range by clicking the date range in the upper right-hand corner and selecting the desired range.
- Select a property to determine the type of data shown.
- Impressions: the number of times an ad was served.
- Clicks: the number of times an ad was clicked.
- Clickthrough rate: the aggregate view of how ads and campaigns are performing, determined by the number of ad clicks divided by the number of ad impressions.
- Select the timeframe you want to view by hour, day, week, or month.
- Website campaigns + digital banking campaigns
- By default, you see data for all channels in which you have installed
Banno Marketing. Select or clear the box next to the type of campaign to view dashboard
data for only a specific type of channel (website vs. digital banking).Note: Not all institutions have both website and digital banking campaigns. What you see is based on which channels you have installed Banno Marketing in. For information about adding additional channels, create a jSource case on the For Clients site.