Sending money with Zelle®
Your financial institution must have SilverLake and a contract with JHA PayCenter to use Zelle®.
- Begin from the Accounts section of the dashboard.
- Begin from the main menu.
- Select .
- If updated Terms & conditions appear, select Accept & continue.
Search for and select a contact to send money to using the Select
Select + Add a contact and complete the First name, Last name, and Email or phone number fields to add a contact to the list.Note: Banno considers adding new contacts to be a high-risk action and requires password verification to complete this action.
- On the Enter amount screen, type the amount you wish to send to the selected recipient.
- If desired, change the pay-from account by selecting From [Account name] and changing the selection on the Pay from screen.
- Select Review.
If a savings account was selected to send funds from, then select
Continue when the Regulation D Legal notice
Tip: The Legal notice disclaimer is configurable by your FI by visiting .
On the Review & send screen, select Send
While the payment sends, a Processing payment screen appears.
- When the Payment sent confirmation screen appears, select Done to return to the Zelle® Activity screen.