Field definitions: Bill pay report
These fields appear when you view the Bill Pay report. The following definitions appear in alphabetical order for quick reference.
- Active users
- For the Bill pay, Transfers, and Remote deposit capture reports, active users are users who have used this feature at least once within the selected date range.
- Adoption rate
- This number represents the percentage of users that are using this feature out of the total user base.
- Amount paid
- This number represents the collective amount that users paid using bill pay during the selected time range.
- Average payment amount
- This number represents the arithmetic-mean of all the payments made during the selected time range.
- Average per day
- On the Bill pay report, this number represents the average amount of money users moved collectively through bill pay per day during the selected time range.
- Average per user
- On the Bill pay report, number represents the total amount of money used to pay bills in the app during the selected time range divided by the total number of users.