Managing transaction alerts
These steps outline the processes for adding and managing transaction alerts.
- View the Accounts section of the dashboard, or select Accounts from the main app menu.
- Select an account belonging to the primary financial institution to bring up the account Details screen.
- Select Manage alerts.
Choose a situation and follow the corresponding steps.
Situation Steps Add an alert
- In the Transaction alerts section, select Add alert.
- Select Credit or Debit, and then input an amount over which to generate an alert.
- In the Notify by section, select Email, Text message, or In-app message.
- Select Add alert to save the alert and return to the Manage alerts screen.
Edit an existing alert
- Select Edit next to the transaction alert you want to edit.
- Change the options as desired, and then select Save to save the changes and return to the Manage alerts screen.
Delete an existing alert
- Select Edit next to the transaction alert you want to delete.
- Select Remove to delete the alert and return to the Manage alerts screen.